Seeking short-cuts to improve your entrepreneurial success?
Come hear internationally acclaimed and award-winning strategic management consultant, entrepreneur and educator Jillian Alexander talk about what it takes to successfully launch, manage and create wealth via a business.
Boost Your Business
Dates to be announced soon
- The Entrepreneur's Role — What is Entrepreneurship, really? What are Business Owners‘ Responsibilities?
- Your Strategic Plan — What to Include. Why It Matters at Any Business Stage.
- Forging Profitable Business Relationships — Collaborative Strategic Alliances.
In addition to exploring entrepreneurship, this FREE event affords opportunity to meet and network with other entrepreneurs.
About Conduit Consulting’s training services
In addition to our client-specific customized Consulting services, we offer a variety of strategic management seminars and workshops as well as entrepreneurship, business planning, innovation, and skill-development bootcamps. Through these programs experts share methods and insights gained from decades of successfully creating, repositioning, transforming and exiting businesses, while training participants in when and how to apply these strategies, tools, and techniques within their organizations.
About our Presenter
Jillian Alexander, MBA, CM&AA, CHRC
Founder and Managing Director, Conduit Consulting LLC
Business Strategist and Corporate Development specialist Jillian Alexander will share wisdom gained from more than 25 years Management and Consulting experience successfully positioning companies to become or remain MARKET LEADERS and TREND SETTERS and to attain high valuations as well as IPO and M&A prices. Click here to go to Jillian’s professional bio.
What are presentation attendees and workshop participants saying about Jillian Alexander?
"You are an excellent business woman and your knowledge of business topics is outstanding."
"Well informed, studied and articulate."
"Attending this event increased my knowledge and understanding of the topics very much."
"I liked the approach especially the Organizational Alignment."
"[I enjoyed] learning that it is possible to use surveys to convey a business' strengths and weaknesses."
"Good information on Value Propositions and various Marketing concepts."
Other Presentation & Training topics include:
- Positioning Your Business for Success
- Business Innovation
- Increasing Marketing ROI
- Advertising, Promotion & Social Media Marketing
- Effective Program & Performance Management
- Business Analytics, Forecasting & Valuations
- Do’s and Don’ts When Raising Capital
- Forging Profitable Strategic Relationships
- Enhancing Transaction Value
- Product Development
- Business Plan Development
- Managing Creatives and Innovation
- Intellectual Property Management
- Corporate Portfolio Management
- Strategic Sourcing