Are you …
seeking to improve profit?
frustrated by the amount of time, effort and money wasted in your business?
wanting to increase revenue and customer satisfaction?
desiring higher enterprise value and long-term success?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you need to join us for the upcoming:
This unique workshop is designed to guide business owners, general managers and managing directors of currently operating profit-seeking and not-for-profit organizations to accelerate growth, increase customer satisfaction, improve profits, and position company to raise capital or be acquired.
Conduit Consulting’s Entrepreneurs Bootcamp focuses on high-impact activities that, when well-conceived and well-executed, fuel business growth, improve productivity and enhance enterprise value. Conversely, when these aspects are poorly conceived and poorly executed, the result is generally detrimental and often considerable value destruction occurs.
During this workshop, you will work ON your company, rather than IN your company. Business Strategist and Corporate Development Specialist Jillian Alexander will guide you to make strategic decisions that enable you to improve profits and grow your business to the next level as well as be attractive to investors, lendors and buyers. You will gain fresh perspective, strategic insights, relevent guidance and candid feedback and receive coaching on “how to” reposition for success by embracing today’s opportunities.
Topics and Activities include:
- Reading the SignPosts -- understanding the Competitive Environment
- Refining Your Vision -- goal setting to position you and your company for success
- Getting Real -- acknowledging the gap between the "As Is" state and your "To Be" vision
- Unleashing Value -- simple actions to reduce risk exposure, control costs, bolster productivity, accelerate sales, and increase profit
- Creative Destruction -- methods for innovating products and services, cultivating customers, rejuvenating your business, and re-animating your workforce
- Mapping the Path to (Greater) Prosperity -- defining, prioritizing and sequencing your business' Improvement Initiatives; succession planning
- Wealth Creation -- benefitting from centripetal force
Fall 2018 through Winter 2019 Schedule
will be posted soon
Click below to reserve a seat today for this unique workshop.
About Conduit Consulting’s training services
In addition to our client-specific customized Consulting services, we offer a variety of strategic management seminars and workshops as well as entrepreneurship, business planning, innovation, and skill-development bootcamps. Through these programs experts share methods and insights gained from decades of successfully creating, repositioning, transforming and exiting businesses, while training participants in when and how to apply these strategies, tools, and techniques within their organizations.
About our Presenter
Jillian Alexander, MBA, CM&AA, CHRC
Founder and Managing Director, Conduit Consulting LLC
Business Strategist and Corporate Development specialist Jillian Alexander will share wisdom gained from more than 25 years Management and Consulting experience successfully positioning companies to become or remain MARKET LEADERS and TREND SETTERS and to attain high valuations as well as IPO and M&A prices. Click here to go to Jillian’s professional bio.
What are presentation attendees and workshop participants saying about Jillian Alexander?
"You are an excellent business woman and your knowledge of business topics is outstanding."
"Well informed, studied and articulate."
"Attending this event increased my knowledge and understanding of the topics very much."
"I liked the approach especially the Organizational Alignment."
"[I enjoyed] learning that it is possible to use surveys to convey a business' strengths and weaknesses."
"Good information on Value Propositions and various Marketing concepts."
Other Presentation & Training topics include:
- Positioning Your Business for Success
- Business Innovation
- Increasing Marketing ROI
- Advertising, Promotion & Social Media Marketing
- Effective Program & Performance Management
- Business Analytics, Forecasting & Valuations
- Do’s and Don’ts When Raising Capital
- Forging Profitable Strategic Relationships
- Enhancing Transaction Value
- Product Development
- Business Plan Development
- Managing Creatives and Innovation
- Intellectual Property Management
- Corporate Portfolio Management
- Strategic Sourcing