Business Plan Development services
Owners and Managers whom mindfully develop and implement pragmatic, strategic and comprehensive business plans position their businesses for greater sales, higher profit, enhanced enterprise value and more long-term success than what might otherwise be achieved.
Clients often engage Conduit Consulting® to enhance and document their Business Plan as well as perform a reality-check. Our independence and expertise reduces clients’ risk of failure and improves strategies and faciliates realistic planning in two broad-reaching ways:
- Avoids “self-serving perception bias” – often occurs when an individual analyzing data accepts information that confirms his/her biases and discards, ignores, discounts or rationalizes information that conflicts with those biases)
- Provides a fresh perspective, insights and guidance from those who understand what it will take for you to not only reach your desired destinations, but also achieve sustainable results.
We confidentially advise and effectively collaborate with clients to refocus visions from mirage to oasis, then develop efficient robust plans to guide you on your path to profitability and continued success. Results include:
- Prepared offering documents and capital raising strategies which enabled clients to consistently swiftly secure funding.
- Prepared clients for Buyers’ due diligence, contributing to clients realizing greater value from deal than anticipated.
- Client IPOs priced 20% above initial expected range and the limited offerings were oversubscribed.
In addition to preparing business plans and pitch presentations, clients frequently require assistance with the following elements:
- Market Opportunity Assessment
- Product Strategies
- Growth Strategies
- Implementation Workplan
- Risk Identification & Assessment
- Contingency Planning
- Forecasting - Trend, Customer Acquisition Rate, Revenue and Expense
- Data Visualization
- Capitalization Strategy
- Financial Models / Valuations / Capitalization Tables
Additionally, Conduit Consulting® engagements often include training clients in our areas of expertise, developing your team’s skills and know-how in addition to enhancing your organization’s competitiveness and value.
To learn more about our related services, visit links below: