Demand Planning, Forecasting, Feasability Analysis & Valuation Analysis services
It is impossible to devise a winning strategy, develop an achievable plan or accurate forecast, or solve a problem when factors are ignored or misunderstood.
Conduit Consulting’s® value-creation oriented approach consistently uncovers relevant information, then transforms data into meaningful insights that are repeatedly put to use by clients as tools to develop strategies and make wise decisions. Our independence, know-how and experience enables us to eliminate or adjust for biased data that company insiders and others might include and helps clients avoid wasting time, effort and capital due to detrimental decisions, significantly inaccurate forecasts and valuations, and ill-conceived plans. Our professionals inform and guide clients’ goal-setting and other strategic decision-making, often positioning companies for greater sales, higher profit, enhanced enterprise value and more long-term success than what had previously been deemed possible to achieve.
© iStockphoto / 123render
Conduit Consulting professionals have repeatedly positioned companies to:
- Enter new markets
- Conceive and design commercially successful products and services
- Enhance enterprise and shareholder value
- Improve satisfaction of customers, employees, shareholders and other stakeholders
- Expedite raising capital
- Increase marketshare
- Reduce costs
- Improve profit
Post Acquisition, Corporate and Strategy Advisor
-- Jillian Alexander
Companies ranging from early-stage start-ups to Fortune 100 multinational corporations call upon Conduit Consulting’s® professionals to perform economic, market and consumer research and analysis to inform and support Service & Product Development and Innovation, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management, Financial & Cash Management, Workforce Development, Performance Management, Corporate Portfolio Management, and other Corporate Development activities as well as Vendor, Customer, Merger, Acquisition, Divestiture, Joint Venture, Licensing, Outsourcing and Strategic Alliance transactions.
Economic, Market and Consumer Research is conducted to collect relevant information, typically to be incorporated into goal setting, planning, forecasting, budgeting, decision-making and comparative reports.
Economic, Market and Consumer Analysis is performed to identify and deepen understanding of recent and anticipated trends and dynamics within the competitive environment.
Clients tell us they select Conduit Consulting® because they recognize the opportunity to substantially benefit from both our unique expertise and approach. Below are the Demand Planning, Forecasting, Feasibility Analysis, Valuation Analysis services most frequently requested by our clients and common outcomes:
- Market Opportunity Assessments | Feasibility Studies | Competitive Assessment – Conduit Consulting has not only shed light on highly profitable underserved customer segments, but also influenced clients to revise strategies which resulted in reducing cost of customer acquisition, increasing marketing ROI, securing favorable-rate loans as well as positioning start-ups to successfully raise capital due to well-conceived, fact-based strategic planning and business plan documentation.
- Consumer Research | Demand Planning – Through unbiased Primary Research (Interviews, Focus Groups, Surveys) as well as Secondary Research, we have identified consumer requirements and preferences which resulted in in-demand products and services; streamlining purchasing, manufacturing and service delivery workflows; reducing component and labor costs; speeding time-to-market; and increasing per-unit profitability.
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys | Employee Satisfaction Surveys – Customer and employee satisfaction surveys have led to clients increased revenue, improved profitability, and enhanced brand equity by influencing service and product innovations and streamlining of business workflows.
- Competitive Landscape – Conduit Consulting has designed and developed Competitive Landscape repositories and maps to provide clients visibility necessary to devise marketing strategies as well as increase buying power and negotiating strength in conjunction with strategic sourcing, licensing as well as merger & acquisition initiatives.
- Channel Development – Our professionals have identified and qualified suppliers, distributors, retailers, and appropriate promotion methods and medium to reach targeted customer segments in markets around the globe. Click here for more information about our Third-Party deal-making and Creative Direction services.
- Valuation Analyses – Conduit Consulting professionals have repeatedly successfully facilitated quickly structuring and negotiating price and terms in conjunction with acquisition, partner buy-out, licensing, joint venture as well as other revenue-sharing and profit-sharing agreements. Click here for more information about our Valuation services.
Additionally, Conduit Consulting® engagements often include training clients in our areas of expertise, developing your team’s skills and know-how in addition to enhancing your organization’s competitiveness and value.
To learn more about these and related services, visit links below:
- Industry Research & Analysis - List
- Corporate & Brand Positioning
- Strategic Planning
- Concept Conduit | Product Development & Service Innovation
- Business Transformation & Profit Improvement
What are you doing ensure your decisions are based on relevant data and unbiased analysis?
To contact Conduit Consulting for Economic, Market and Consumer Research and Analysis assistance, request further information about our services or receive our eNewsletter, click button and email us: