Repositioning, Reorganization & Turnaround services
Corporate and Brand Positioning are facets of EVERY Conduit Consulting® project.
Executives, Managers, Owners and Board Members turn to Conduit Consulting® to gain from both our professionals’ unique expertise and our value-creation oriented approach. We guide you to avoid pitfalls of reckless exploration, quickly zero-in on opportunities that can deliver meaningful rewards, and adopt efficient nuanced approaches to product development, service innovation, marketing, and other business operating activities. We collaborate to catapult clients toward success.
Post Acquisition, Corporate and Strategy Advisor
-- Jillian Alexander
Our professionals’ efforts have repeatedly positioned companies to:
- Accelerate revenue growth
- Profitably create, market, produce, and deliver popular products and sought-after services
- Quicken time-to-market
- Enhance brand integrity and improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Control costs without demotivating workforce
- Secure ability to operate as a going concern
As each client and its situation is unique, each project is CUSTOM-TAILORED to suit each clients’ GOALS, CAPABILITIES and NEEDS. The Conduit Consulting approach is adaptable to all cultures and flexible to accommodate your situation, enabling our professionals to rapidly build rapport with individuals at all levels within your organization. Our focus is on our clients’ success!
Conduit Consulting® practice leader Jillian Alexander has more than 20 years experience guiding and supporting Repositioning, Reorganization, and Turnaround initiatives. Results of her efforts include:
- Led to client surpassing all other dominant industry players to secure and maintain #1 position for several consecutive years.
- Elevated clients’ Fortune 500 list ranking and achieved recognition as #1 Most Admired in industry group or within Top 50 of the Most Profitable, 10-year Profit Growth or 10-Year Shareholder Return.
- Increased clients’ profit and shareholder value by reducing annual operating costs up to 34%.
- Contributed to raising $3.2 billion via IPOs.
Additionally, Conduit Consulting® engagements often include training clients in our areas of expertise, developing your team’s skills and know-how in addition to enhancing your organization’s competitiveness and value.
To learn more about these and related services, visit links below:
- Strategic Planning
- Demand Planning, Integrated Business Forecasting, Feasibility Studies
- Concept Conduit: Product and Service Development & Innovation
- Business Plan Documentation
- Corporate Portfolio Management / Intellectual Property Management
- Corporate Development / New Venture Development
- Conduit Creative: Marketing, Corporate Communications, Investor Relations
- Business & Corporate Transactions (Mergers & Acquisition, Joint Ventures, Licensing, Outsourcing)
What are you doing to position your company for successful growth and exit?
To contact Conduit Consulting for Repositioning, Reorganization, or Turnaround assistance, request further information about our services or receive our eNewsletter, click button and email us: