Start-Up, Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship Services
Creating a new business is very exciting.
Yet, it is also very challenging. Forming a business, developing new products and services, attracting and retaining customers as well as managing other business activities requires resources, energy, diligence, knowledge, skills, creativity, awareness and access to capital. A successful business requires all of these plus management and workforce commitment to operate cost-efficiently and effectively. Very few Start-Ups have enough of these elements to successfully launch, grow and reach profitability.
Most start-ups run the gambit and fail because people substantially underestimate what it takes to create a profitable business. Those dedicated to creating a successful business wisely obtain assistance from well-qualified experts to navigate unfamiliar territory, gain skills and knowledge, and overcome obstacles and surpass competition.
What assistance do you need to crystallize and reach your goals?
Our founder and practice leader Jillian Alexander, has more than 25 years experience confidentially envisioning, planning, building, and launching successful start-up, entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial business ventures in more than 15 industries. Each launched business either continues to be going concern operating profitably or has already achieved successful exit (via either sale or IPO).
- Start-Up clients have achieved exits ranging in value from $1MM to $20MM+.
- 100% of early-stage Start-Up clients which launched have achieved successful exits (sold or merged) or remain going concerns.
- Clients typically secured financing/raised capital within 3 months to 4 months of our completing business plan and capitalization pitch documents.
- Conceived business strategy, led Marketing Strategy as well as collaborated on Business Model Design and Business Plan Innovation Award-winning startup. Client achieved profitability within 14 months of initial conceptualization.
Conduit Consulting® provides a wide range of consulting and training services to Start-Ups, Entrepreneurs and Corporate Intrapreneur. As each client and its situation is unique, each consulting engagement is custom-tailored to suit each client’s goals, capabilities, and needs. The Conduit Consulting® approach is adaptable to all cultures and flexible to accommodate clients situations, enabling our professionals to rapidly build rapport with individuals at all levels within our clients’ organizations. This customization expedites producing breakthrough innovations and breakaway strategies which result in catapulting clients toward success.
Post Acquisition, Corporate and Strategy Advisor
-- Jillian Alexander
These outcomes are substantially attributable to clients leveraging our professional’s Corporate Development expertise and a number of interrelated Strategy, Transaction and General Management component services. While we offer a wide range of services, start-up and early-stage private enterprise Entrepreneurs and corporate Intrapreneurs most frequently engage us to assist with the following Strategy, Planning, Business Formation, Transactional, and General Managment activities:
STRATEGY & PLANNING
- Business Plan Evaluation
- Business Plan Documentation & Documentation
- Strategic Planning
- Product Development / Service Development
- Market Opportunity Assessment
- Customer Segmentation
- Customer Acquisition & Retention Strategies
- Growth Strategies
- Growth Roadmap / Implementation Plan
- Organization Design / Business Model Architecture
- Revenue & Expense Forecasting / Financial Models / Pro Forma Financial Statements
- Capitalization/Financing Strategies
- Workforce Planning
- Business Entity Location Selection
- Market Entry Strategies
- Risk Mitigation Strategies and Methods
FORMATION & TRANSACTIONS
- New Venture Business Model Development
- Supplier Sourcing & Selection
- Distribution Channel Sourcing & Selection
- Management Policies / Corporate Governance Policies
- Licensing & Outsourcing Transactions
- Request for Proposal (RFP) Development
- Proposal Presentations / Grant Writing
- Entrepreneurial Team Development
- Risk Management
- Decision-Framing / Decision-Making Facilitation
- Negotiation Strategies
- Conflict Resolution (i.e., Business Partner disputes, Co-Worker issues, Vendor performance failure remediation)
- Asset Management (Capital, Corporate Real Estate, Human, Intellectual Property)
- Integrated Marketing Strategies & Management
- Marketing Collateral -- Strategic Creative Direction; Production/Post-Production Supervision
- Marketing Plan Development
- General Management Coaching
For information about group workshops, click on the links below:
- Is Entrepreneurship Right for Me?
- Start-Up Business Plan Workshop
- Start-Up Bootcamp
- Entrepreneurship Bootcamp
What are you doing to accelerate growth and position your company for ongoing success?
To contact Conduit Consulting for Start-Up, Entrepreneurship, and Corporate Intrapreneurship assistance, request further information about our services or receive our eNewsletter, click button and email us: